Quick Links

Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Main Navigation


New Student Enrollment Form

Sign up for the News Update.

Sub Navigation


Home > breadcrumbs: Parents > breadcrumbs: New Student Enrollment Form >


Ajax Loading Image


New Student Enrollment Forms

New enrollment forms may be picked up in the school office. For more info call 636-586-6660.

Enrollment and Registration for the 2018-2019 School Year

  • Students New to the District

    New Students registering in the district are required to take bring proof of residency, upon enrollment:

-a current electricity bill (30 days old or less) *

-a current gas bill (30 days old or less) *
-a current water bill (30 days old or less) *
-a mortgage contract (signed by mortgage company) *
-a lease agreement (signed by landlord)
-a mortgage statement

 *No final disconnect notices for utility bills are acceptable.


In addition to your residency verification, please bring the following

-Parent/guardian Picture ID (i.e. driver's license)
-Student(s) birth certificate(s) (official state copy)
-Divorce decree (showing custodial parent, if applicable)
-Guardian paperwork if applicable (Power of Attorney is not acceptable)

Back To Top